CASALET OBSERVATORY is in the "Vall d'Àger", at an altitude of about 750 meters above sea level. This is a wooden stand about 11 m2, sliding roof, which is part of a project of the ASS, a pioneering initiative around the world in an rural area with a limiting magnitude of the visual around 6'5.
- TITAN Mount
- Telescope: LX200 ACF 10"
- CCD Atik 314L plus, Starlight Filterwheel and AO
- Telescope FS152 (PAM)
- Solarspectrum 0.5 A (PAM)
- Baader Herschel Wedge 2" (PAM)
- Camera Point Grey Grasshopper 3
- Dobsonian Reflector 16"
- Eyepieces PENTAX XW SMC 20mm, 10mm and 5mm. SWAN 40mm.
- Giant Binoculars Vixen BT126 and Vixen Ultima 9x63.